Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Week!

My birthday weekend was wonderful! On Thursday night,a few friends and I went to a fun little sushi bar and grill in downtown Columbia.  It was yummy!  It was 50cent sushi night too! My friend Amanda surprised me with a cake decorated with my monogram and 'sparkle trick candles'.  The WHOLE restuarant watched and laughed because I could NOT get a few candles to go out! Too much fun!  Then we went a rooftop bar on the 17th story of the Sheraton Hotel .  It was SO gorgeous!  I wish Dave could have been there, but his twin brother's girlfriend, Chelsea ( who is also my good friend) came to help me celebrate!

Beautiful friends!!

SC State House from the top of the hotel.

Looove these girls! The one in the pink is my roommate Lizzy!

On Friday, Dave and Dan arrived!  We went out to eat and then we came back to the apartment and relaxed and prepared ourselves for a crazy fun long day ahead of us!


Carolina Cup, Saturday, March 27, 2010. Camden, South Carolina

The Cup was TOO much fun!  We were on the road towards Camden at 8:30am and made it there by 9:15.  It was chilly when we got there so we sat in the car and waited for a few of our friend to get there.  It was fun too watching charter bus after charter bus unload bookoos of  already drunk college students.   Our friends finally came and we headed into the gates!!  The weather was PERFECT!!!  It ended up warming up and the day was perfect, even though I couldn't find several of my friends that I promised I would try to find.  There were over 65,000 people there.  Too much cherry vodka and sprite might have had something to do with that. Hmmm.

                 I'm so bummed I never made it to the Lilly booth!

  
Me and my handsome boyfriend!


Me and one of Dave's good friends from high school.

The whole gang.

The 1st race of the day!

Go Horsey Go!

The winner of the 1st race!

Me and Chelsea ( Dave's brothers girlfriend )

Oh what a day it was. 


                                  
                                                    





2 comments:

  1. How fun! And, your Carolina Cup outfit is too cute! I love that polka dot dress! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time... glad you enjoyed yourself :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)