Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's my birthday...and I got an award! Whoo!

On Thursday March 24, 1988, at 10:20am...22 years ago....I came into this world.  Awwww.


I was rotten.

Little Me on Easter

Well... today has been a great day so far! I got to sleep in a little (compared to waking up at 4:45am for the past 2 days for clinical).

My mom teaches special education at an elementary school and she called and put me on speaker phone so her kids could sing 'Happy Birthday' to me!  Tooo sweet.  Especially from her kids.

It's GORGEOUS here in SC today.  I'm actually planning on lying out in the sun by the apartment pool later...and I'm thinking about skipping class tonight!

And

Dave sent me flowers! 


AND

I was tagged in a blogger award today from SJT at The List




Preppy Mafia? Like SJT...Preppy Mafia is not so much me. I ALSO think they and other stores like them can be a rip off. Don't get me wrong, their stuff is PRESH, but sometimes I'd like to spend my moolah on thing that I won't cry over when I accidently ruin it.  I'm a pro at ruining brand new expensive things.  I dropped my new Blackberry Storm on the screen side after 3 days of having it.  And I'm great at somehow managing to get mud/dirt in the strangest of places.

Anyways,  here are the questions.



1) Who is your style icon?
Hmm...I wouldn't say I have a style icon, but if I had to pick someone it would be  Jennifer Anniston.  She always looks classy, comfortable and cute at the same time. She dresses well, but always looks like a regular person with a regular life.  I like the classy, simple, sweet and southern style. 

2) What is your favorite socialite lit book?
Hmm...LOVE LOVE LOVE Gossip Girl books and Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes

3) Favorite party theme?
Definitely 80's themed.  You can never go wrong with poofy crimpy hair, spandex and neon colors.

4) Favorite Halloween costume?
Awwww. 

No...um...I would have to say the year I dressed as a dalmation. Me and my brother matched.  My parents have a picture of ME cocking my leg up on my brother.  I couldn't have been older than 7.



5) Extravagance you can't live without?
Bare Minerals Make up.   Not really an extravagance...but  I can't live without it.

6) Living person you admire?
My Mammaw Donna.  :)
7) Greatest fear?
Dying alone.

8) Trait you deplore in yourself?
Pectus Excavatum.  My breastbone is concave.  Makes my cleavage look great but it's just annoying b/c I can't wear just any style of swimsuits.

9) Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I had an athletic bone in my body. I even stunk at church basketball.

10) Greatest achievement?
I made it through college in 4 years.  I'm pretty proud.

Well...I'm tagging Emma at The Other Shore!  I'm a new follower to her blog and it is too cute! :)




                                                     
                                                                




3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    Also, thank you so much for my first award! I am so excited! I have the same extravagance; I can't go a day without my BareMinerals. But, I'll try to think of something different for my questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Hope you had a fantastic day and this year is amazing for you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY For Your Award & Happy Birthday!!!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)