Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm back!

Back from where you ask?
I'm back from spring break :(  But, only 52 days until Graduation!!!

I haven't blogged in a couple of days only because I didn't feel like it!

This weekend was great though!  My mom took me shopping at this "Spring Market" thing called the "JeWeL of the Carolinas" in my hometown that is put on by the Jr. Welware League.  Pretty much every cute girly boutique or baby boutique in the state has a booth and you can easily burn a big hole in your pocket there. 

I lucked out, and mama isn't broke either.  AND my birthday IS next Wednesday (March 24!).

I fell in LOVE with this precious little wine holder.  I couldn't resist! 

Dave said it looks like a kangaroo, but it's totally a dog.  Either way
Kangaroo or dog...it's still cute!!!


I've also been looking for a ring for a while now.  I found a black onyx sterling silver ring that fit perfectly!



Then, I found a necklace that I've been searching for since Christmas.  I found this necklace in Blowing Rock, NC but it was $50.  I found it at the JeWeL for only $20!  It's so neat because you can bend and twist it and make a new necklace or bracelet each time!  (Definitely could keep me entertained for hours).




Sunday, mom and I attacked Target. I was good though and only got a pair of sandals for the Carolina Cup that is next weekend and some stuff to take back to school.

NOW for the bad stuff.

My instructor has told me that my research paper that worked on for a week straight needs to be redone.  She said I rambled and just tried to fill pages.  That is complete and total BULL $#1+!  I worked my @$$ off on that paper.  I'm soooo pissed.   So if you don't hear from me in the next week, THIS is why.




                                    
                                                 




7 comments:

  1. Whooaaaa, are you from FORT MILL?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...but extremely close to it! Rock Hill actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha that's so funny! Yay for York County, we live in Baxter Village.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan! I stumbled on your blog - it's so cute! I love when I find another college girl's blog. Looking forward to reading.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is such a small world!

    And that possum was wondering around in Ballantyne. FREAKED me out! I cannot stand possums!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you found my blog! I love connecting =) Do you twitter? I'm sorry about your paper. I know the feeling. I love your onyx ring though! xoe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)