Friday, March 12, 2010

If I were a {...}

I've seen this on several blogs.  I liked it.  Here it is.

If I was a month, I would be June.  Definitely hot, but not sweltering hot.

If I was a day of the week, I would be Friday.  TGIF!

If I was a time of day, I would 5 o clock.  'It's 5 o' clock somewhere"

If I was a planet, I would be the moon.  HAHA just kidding.  The moon isn't a planet.  Hmm..I'd be Pluto. Wait thats not a planet either.   I'd be earth!

If I was a sea animal, I would be a sea lion so I could do this all day.

A Sea Lion at the NC Zoo.  He looks so relaxed.

If I was a direction, I would be South!

If I was a piece of furniture, I would be an antique rocking chair.

If I was a liquid, I would be sweet tea!

If I was a gemstone, I would be a pearl ( Megan means pearl! How fitting!)

If I was a tree, I would be a Magnolia tree!

If I was a tool, I would be a multitool ( does this count?)

If I was a flower, I would be a lily!

If I was a kind of weather, I would be a summer storm with amazing beautiful lightning!

This photo was taken by me at about 11pm in Topsail Island, NC during the Summer of 2008. 
Amazing lightning storm.  Perfect timing with the camera!

If I was a musical instrument, I would be a guitar.

If I was a color, I would be green

If I was an emotion, I would be passion.

If I was a fruit, I would be a peach!

If I was a sound, I would be laughter.

If I was an element, I would be Au- GOLD!

If I was a car, I would be a black 1956 Thunderbird convertible (I would totally time travel back to the 50's if I could!)

If I was a food, I would be a tomato.

If I was a place, I would be home (gotta steal that answer from a lot of y'all)

If I was a material, I would be cotton.

If I was a taste, I would be yummy.

If I was a scent, I would be the smell of a gardenia.

If I was an object, I would be a huge diamond ring, preferably this one

HINT HINT HINT

If I was a body part, I would be a hand.

If I was a facial expression, I would be a look of surprise
If I was a song, I would be this song.  River Flows in You by Yiruma

If I was a pair of shoes, I would be a pair of Rainbows.
 
Sooooo comfy!


Pass this along!

                                
                                               




3 comments:

  1. If I was a liquid, I would be sweet tea as well! Cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. youd be a tomato?!? ewwwwwwwww cant think of anything worse. haha.
    nice ring =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Yep! A big red juicy one right off of the vine. Or a fried green tomato!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)