Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring!!

THANK YOU GOD FOR SPRING!
There are a lot of things happening for me this spring.  You can  read about those things here.
 I feel like this winter has been a frigid one for SC.  Anyways, I'm SO glad that it is officially here!

I love everything about spring EXCEPT for the pollen and ragweed and my allergies.

Reasons I am in LOVE with Spring!

  1. Clothes: Sundresses, shorts, cute tops, seersucker, gingham, espadrilles, flowy skirts..etc.etc.etc 

  2. Rainbow sandals.

  3. Sunshine!

  4. Flowers in bloom

  5. The Easter Season ( the REAL reason for the season...not the bunnys and stuff)

  6. Cadbury Eggs

  7. Reeses Eggs

  8. Flowers

  9. My BIRTHDAY!

  10. Carolina Cup!

  11. Patio service at many restuarants!

  12. Summer is JUST around the corner

  13.  Windows down...in the car and in the house

  14. PEDICURES!

  15. End of School Year...or should I say GRADUATION in 47 days!

  16. Going out with a jacket or coat!

  17. No socks...my feet HATE being confined

  18. Cool breezes!

  19. Spontaneous walks!

  20. It's just plain beautiful...minus the yellow coating that covers EVERYTHING after about 3 weeks!

Why do you love spring?




                                                 
                                                                




3 comments:

  1. I looooovvvveeee.....

    -taking photos of all things spring

    -long walks

    -sundresses

    -riding in the car with windows down!

    I couldn't agree more--yay for springtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your Springtime list. Isn't it such a wonderful season? I'm ready for all of the same things that you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya, girl...YAY for Spring!!! :-D Thanks for the signature help; I think I figured it out...I've just been out of the loop for a bit with our new bundle of joy!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)