Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whoa

Megan + bar crawl +11 drinks= a whole wasted day.  Thank God my pinning is tomorrow and not today.  Otherwise I promise you I would have not made it.  I couldn't even lift my head this morning without my head spinning.  Haa.  Guess thats what I get for making the most of my last night out with the girls ( all 86 of them). Ha. 

I am also completely ready for some fat-blasting and health eating.  Pictures from last night proved that what I'm doing now obviously isn't enough.  I look HUGE and totally not cute at all.  That is why there will be no pictures of the bar crawl.  I also untagged myself from every single photo on Facebook. 

My dad has lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks from just cutting out starches and loading on protein.  I think that once I am home it will be easier for me to eat healthier.

Anywho!

Tomorrow is my pinning ceremony!!!!!!!!  and Friday is graduation!!!!!!





                                           

3 comments:

  1. Woooo! Way to go on your bar crawl! Today, my roommates and I literally tackled a tower of beer. I'd post pictures, but I am just not feeling my blog lately. I'm considering deleting and starting from scratch. Crazy idea? Also, good luck on working out when you get home! I think I'll be doing the same, so let's blog-motivate each other. ;)

    Have fun at your pinning! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats! Feels great to be 'done' doesn't it!?
    I just posted pics of my FIL's nursing pinning from the other night.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)