Friday, May 28, 2010

Quicky Exfoliating Facial

My dear aunt sent me a little recipe for a facial exfoliator.  She says that it is the best exfoliator that she has ever used!  She saw it on the Dr. Oz show the other day. She said that her face has never felt better! 

I'm going to give it a shot!  Who's with me?

Quicky Exfoliating Facial

Take 1 packet of BC powders or Goodies powders or 6-12 crushed aspirin ( not coated)
Add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice or just enough to make a paste
Mix it up.
Then  gently rub the paste over your entire face and leave on until it dries ( approx 10 minutes).
Once dry,  take another small bowl and add 1 tsp of baking soda and 1/2 cup of water . 
Use this to rinse your face
Then rinse clear with plain water.

Then get on here and tell me how your face feel!


I'll update this post once I've done this myself!

UPDATE:

My face has never felt smooth!  It tingles a little as your putting it on but once it drys it stops.  Once you put the baking soda water on it, it fizzes and then your face feels like a baby's butt!

                                       
                                                

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)