Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 days!

So...I graduate from college in 3 days.  Holy Moly!
I also was told that I'd find out about 3 jobs that I interviewed for by the end of this week!    

So excited and nervous about the coming days!  Will I make it across the stage without falling?
At least I have a trial run on Thursday.  Thursday is my pinning ceremony.  I'd rather fall on my face in front of 2,000 people than 13,000 people. 

Haha.

Heres a recap of my weekend.

On Friday night my best girlfriends and I went out to dinner for a goodbye dinner. We got dressed up and all cute.  Dinner was sooooo yummy. We went to my favorite restuarants of all time, the Bonefish Grille. 

My girls.  And I mean my girls....haha...my boobs look like I birthed triplets.



I got my graduation gift from my parents!  I've been wanting this for a very long time and it is finally in my hands! 

I am in LOVE!! It is a Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm lens.

I was really shocked that Dad and Mom actually payed what they paid for this. But I think Dad wants to play with this too.

I got a super cute camera bag too! I hate seeing people lug around the diaper bag camera cases.  Mine looks nothing like a diaper bag.  I actually might used it as a purse when I have my camera out and about .



I can't wait to take some real photos with my real camera! I took some of my roommates dog last night but didn't have any luck because she wouldn't sit still long enough.

Well thats all for now. 

Tonight is the Senior Nurse's Bar Crawl! We have t-shirts and everything!

                        
                                                  

                                                   

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like good things await in the next couple of days! Good luck and you will not trip :-P

    HECK YES for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun graduating! Good for you and finding time to blog; I've been completely neglecting mine and have been studying....or, out with friends. ;)

    Awesome camera! Looking forward to lots of pretty pictures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so nervous about tripping too! Enjoy your last few days :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)