Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Just Want a Jay Oh Bee

Ughhh.  Tons of my friends have jobs.  Not only jobs, but ONES THAT THEY HAVE DREAMED OF.
One friend got hired for a position on a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
One is on a Infant and Toddler floor at a childrens hospital.
One friend just got hired for a position on the Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit at a huge teaching hospital in Kentucky.
One friend in Charleston has had THREE interviews for NICU positions.
One just got accepted into a huge  RN residency program in Tennessee.

ME... ONE INTERVIEW FOR A POSITION I'M NOT EVEN SURE I'M GOING TO LOVE, LET ALONE LIKE.

Whoa... Sorry for the "YELLING".  Haha. 

I'm just super duper frustrated.  I just need to give it all to God and stop worrying. 

But keep your fingers crossed.  I just applied to a Labor and Delivery unit in western NC, and an Emergency Department Position in the lowcountry of SC, and just got a call back from my interview ( to the position I already hate).




                                         
                                                        




5 comments:

  1. You know, with the job market like it is, jobs are definitely hard to come by! I am certain you will find something and if you don't love it, you can always keep looking until you find your dream job and build up a little experience. Good luck and positive thoughts your way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Davis! :) Oh...your flip flops were toooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel better...I have no job prospects. After i'm done waiting tables this summer, i will be unemployed. Don't worry! if you don't like the first job you get, stick it out for a year and then apply elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the plan! I hope you find something too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck. I know that this economy has a lot of us soon-to-be college grads in a funk. Good luck, girl! I'm sure you'll find something. Just remember that even things you aren't excited about can provide good learning experiences! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)