Saturday, April 17, 2010

-4 !

Progress!!  I've lost 4 pounds!  Yay! I weighed myself at the hospital yesterday and I was 4 pounds lighter than last Saturday, and I weighed at about the same time!!  I have not had soda since Saturday, except for 1 Diet Mtn Dew w/ cherry vodka! It's such a good feeling to see progress in weight loss!

Yesterday was my LAST clinical of my undergraduate career!!  Thank GOD!  Now only 20 days until graduation!!

I would write more, I have lots to say, but I have a gigantic paper due on Monday and this weekend is getting cut short a litte because Dave and I are going to Myrtle Beach tomorrow to pick up his PUPPY!!  He's getting a purebred black lab! He's naming it Opie from the Andy Griffith show.  I can't wait!









              




4 comments:

  1. Talk about excellent progress--I was wondering when you were going to post weight loss updates :-)

    Fabulous!

    Good luck with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yea...I've been slack on blogging this week as you can see. Busy busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you...Great name for the puppy!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I've been working on trying to get in shape before graduation too, it's not an easy path but it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)