Thursday, April 22, 2010

FURIOUS!

I have never been SO frustrated!!!!!!

1.  The patient case study that I've worked so hard on for the past week got PISSED on by my professor.  It's a 16 page long case study that goes into detail about my complete physical assessment on a patient in the Emergency Department.  I have a complete care plan and evidence based research (from FIVE peer-reviewed journals) to back up that care plan and my professor sends me this

"Megan, your paper is not well done. It lacks the required references to support an evidenced based validation of care. Your assessment is incomplete and not well written. The plan of care you developed is good but is not supported well by your research. At this point, you may redo your paper or you can accept a grade of 85 for your paper. That would most probably result in a B for the course. I am happy to talk to about your paper if you want to rewrite it to see how I can help you improve your grade."

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW! 

I did NOT come to nursing school to learn how to write research papers! I came to learn how to take care of patients! They can kiss my butt, I made A's in every English class I've ever taken! ( Ok...maybe not English III AP in High School).

UGH!

2.  My blackberry is now a crackberry.  Its a touch screen and it freezed randomly and the screen goes black and I have to take the battery out and put it back in to get it to work.  I think I've taken my battery out like 40 times today.

3.  I suck at losing weight.  I'm still at -4 pounds.  Poo on you Fat!

4. Graduation couldn't come ANY slower.

5. Licensing and board registration and criminal background check and fingerprinting and all this stuff just so I can get my nursing license is getting to be a pain in the arse.

May 7th better hurry the hell up or I think I might lose it.

Ok...I'm done bitching now.






                                  
                                                      




2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about what your professor said after how hard you worked; I know how that feels, and it's simply not fair...Just a few short days and it's over for you...YAY and CONGRATS...You've done GREAT, girl!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marlie!! Your post about graduating within the next year is awesome, esp. with your degree! My mom is a special education teacher and I know how hard she works!! You have to be a very special and patient person to do that kind of teaching! Those little special kiddies are going to be so lucky to have a teacher like you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)