Friday, July 23, 2010

Projects!

I have been a busy girl lately.  I don't mean like running around doing big girl errands...I've been busy with crafts and such...Because I have nothing to do...because I DON'T HAVE A FREAKIN' JOB!!

I've gone Martha Stewart crazy and have Mrs. Davis at The Carolina Housewife to thank for inspiration for craftyness and DIY stuff!

I've been wanting to redo my room for a while now and just now realized that  I have the time to do it all! 

I got this idea from Mrs. Davis! 

Those are the colors I'm going with for my room!!

I also made this for my sweet Grandmother. 


OH...

And Charlotte, NC is #2 in McAlisters Tea Town contest.  They had a Doggy Photo Contest on Facebook and I entered my dog in it!

Isn't he adorable!?

Do you have any DIY ideas that you'd like to share?

4 comments:

  1. Those are sooooo perfect Megan! Some of those are the exact same ones I have on my wall. I'm going to feature you on my blog next week with those if that's okay :-) Great job!

    And what a CUTE doggie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Yay!! You should totally check out the facebook page for the McAlister's Deli Tea Freaks. You will die laughing at all the dog/cat/duck/goat/ pictures that people are submitting. It's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from the [Life of Meg] Mingle Monday! This makes me really want to get back to scrapbooking. I haven't had a chance to sit down and do anything really crafty in a while. Good luck in the doggy photo contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is so cute! I'm visiting from Meet & Greet Monday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)