Friday, August 13, 2010

I think I can?

So I'm going to be a copy cat....and I'm giving credit to Life of Meg for this challenge.

I am going to try to lose 23 pounds by my 23rd birthday.  I have 30 weeks and a few days.  Totally feasible right? 

I just suck at losing weight quickly...which I think is how most people would like it. 


AND I have reason for motivation (other than just getting healthier)......

 My Daddy mentioned that we are going to Colorado next summer and he wants me to hike Longs Peak with him.  He hiked Longs Peak several years ago.....I think when I was like 8 years old.  I've been to Colorado once, when I was 6.  So it has been a long time ago!!!!




Longs Peak

Boulder Field view of Longs Peak

The Keyhole at Longs Peak


I could get some SWEET photos! Or I could die....








1 comment:

  1. I am starting a new diet plan on Monday! We can both do this! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)