Thursday, November 25, 2010

Praise and prayers

Praise:
- My wonderful friends and family.
- My grandpa's progress in physical therapy after breaking his femur! He got to come home from rehab for 4 hours today and he gets to come home for good on Saturday!
-5 more shifts at my 'old' job
-My new job that I will start on December 6th!
-My aunt Amy and her fiance David are getting married in a little intimate ceremony on Thursday.
-A roof over my head and my health!

Prayers:
-Dave's sweet grandmother passed away on Wednesday. I pray that his family finds peace in knowing that she is no longer in pain.
-My grandpa. I pray that his leg heals well and that his cancer remains where it is at and that it doesn't spread.
-My friend's parent's who will endure their second holiday season without their dear son.


Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

Love, Megan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)