Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Girls Trip!!

Last night, my best friend and I booked a trip to NYC in April with our moms!  So excited!!!  This will be my first trip to the Big Apple!

Our gorgeous 'boutique' hotel is right next to Times Square in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.  It is located in the theater district and is just blocks from Central Park, and Rockefeller Center!

We are leaving on a Wednesday morning at like 6am and are flying back to SC on Saturday evening. So we will have 3.5 days to experience the city!



Now it's time to penny-pinch like I've never penny-pinched before!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to NYC in April too--you will love it! Be sure to attend a show on Broadway...my favorite thing to do in the Big Apple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be a great trip! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)