Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Land of Cotton

I have been blessed to see fields of cotton grow each fall. This cotton field is at the top of my road...literally a 2 minute walk from my house! This is the first time in 4 years that I've gotten to see it!  While I was away at ,I never got to make it home in time to see the "fields of white".  The cotton machine always picked it before I could get home to see it. I got to see the cotton this year.  It's beautiful!  I'm hoping they leave it up for a while longer!  I'm dying to take more pictures!







I caught a little flare in this photo!







3 comments:

  1. Oh, how neat! I have never seen fields of cotton. I love your new layout, especially the new color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I have never seen a field of cotton...will have to add to my bucket list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw cotton fields for the first time in my life a few weeks ago and it was by far one of the coolest things!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)