Monday, October 11, 2010

Gamecock GLORY!


3 lukewarm bottles Dasani water = $9
Sangria that I couldn't drink because it was way to hot outside= $15
Football Ticket =$80

Screaming 'COCKS" at the top of my lungs, Dancing to 'Sandstorm' with 80,000 friends and being there to witness the USC Gamecocks beat #1 Alabama..... PRICELESS

Saturday was INTENSE!!

For starters...it was HOT as hell!  I also had NO idea if I was going to find a ticket or not. 
After searching long and hard 20 minutes before kick-off I bit the bullet and paid $80 for an upper level ticket. 

Upper level my ass!!

My dear old roommate faked dumb to the event staff and was like " Whaaat? I need a wrist band to sit in the student section? Really?"  She said the dude handed her another wristband without question!  Succkers!! 

I have NEVER...in my 4 years of college..had seats like I had on Saturday.  Front row of the student section, east endzone.  Perfect view of the field.  AMAZING!

I missed kick off....but thats okay.  I heard "2001" later in the game.

The atmosphere was surreal.  The electricity felt was soooo crazy.  The crowd never let up. 

The Cocks did it!  We shut down the #1 team in the nation!

I got chills and almost cried during the singing of the alma mater after the end of game.

We hail thee, Carolina, and sing thy high praise
With loyal devotion, remembering the days
When proudly we sought thee, thy children to be:
Here's a health, Carolina, forever to thee!









Cocky!


Beautiful

Low Tide with a chance of 'Sandstorm'



SOO PUMPED!

Complete Chaos!



Done!










3 comments:

  1. What an amazing game! So glad you got a ticket for it. Brandon's parents are in Belgium so they sold their tickets. Of course, this would be the one game they missed (& the one game they weren't able to invite us to)!

    I'm so sad for Clemson, and as hard as it is to say ....Good job Gamecocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Cocks! My parents have had 4 season tickets for 30+ years so my husband, dad, and brother go to every home game and most of the away ones. They were there Saturday and said that it was the best game they had ever been to. Of course it was since we won! Mom and I had to settle for watching it at a local bar but I promise we were yelling and cheering louder than anyone.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)