Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maybe I'm next?

So today I witnessed a good friend of mine get married!
The wedding was beautiful! I will have to post pictures when I get back from NYC!
But just a little FYI.... I CAUGHT THE. BOUQUET!!!! Hahaaaa. That was a first for me! Yay!

I am getting so antsy about NYC! 2 more days! I have to work 2 more shifts, Monday and Tuesday. Then we have to be at the airport no later than 4:00am on Wednesday. Our flight leaves at 6:15...which means that they will start boarding around 5:45. And I am NOT missing this flight!!

Be prepared for several posts and a boatload of pictures when I get back!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in NYC, and don't sweat the wedding stuff! It will all work itself out. Enjoy your life one day at a time and all the people who love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's exciting that you caught it! I've never been to a wedding, and I'm not sure if I'd jump away from the bouquet or straight toward it. :) haha.

    Have fun in NYC and be sure to update us when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey megan. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know! Maybe!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)