Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Update

Wow this week flew by. I wasn't too busy...I just never really got around to blog. This little blog here has been neglected. Anyways. Here is a short update on my life since me last post

1. I have been diagnosed with tendinitis in my shoulder. How the hell did that happen? I have no idea. For the past 3 weeks my left arm has been a gimp arm. I grimace in pain during everyday tasks such as dressing, bath and reaching for things. It sucks. I'm on the same antiinflamatory pain med as my dad!

2. I just started a new face regimen for me acne. Definitely a future post. Let's just say I've been on the regimen for 5 days and I can see a difference already! So excited for clear skin! It's about time!

3. My neighbors to the right of me needs to go to hell or move. They called Animal Control on our two sweet dogs. We have never had trouble with our dogs or other neighbors. All of our other neighbors go goo-goo gaa-gaa over Max and Molly. This is definitely a post for another day. My little blackberry can't handle it.

Goodnight!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl I'm going to need the details of this new acne routine! My stressed-out law school skin needs it! And those neighbors stink! Your dogs are the best! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say ! :)