That was the first thing out of my mouth this morning.
Last night I spent THREE whole hours doing Just Dance with my 2 bffs.
One is preggo and she totally kicked my butt. The other is a former cheerleader...so she kicked my butt too. I got 3rd place everytime.
But OH MY WORD. I haven't been this sore since my prom workouts in high school. P90X didn't hurt this bad. Maybe it's because I lack coordination and any dance skills. Add laughing hysterically to the mix and that my friends.....is why it hurts to breath right now.
Oh...and I fell on my butt.
However! I think this might just be the answer to my weight-loss prayers. I danced my little heart away for 3 hours and didn't even realize it!
One hour a day for the next several weeks and I might just be a skinny minny. Or be on my unit at the hospital. Haaaa
Holy Cow. Almost 2 months goes by and I've only blogged a couple times.
I will fill you in.
1. Happy Birthday Blog! It's been a good year!
2. Work is GREAT. I mean it. It's so much better than my old job. My co-workers are AWESOME. My preceptors are AWESOME. I really feel like a real nurse. I AM A REAL NURSE (RN...hahaaa). Yes...there are bad days. Yes..there are still pain-in-the-ass patients, but the good days and the patients who are sincerely appreciative make up for it. I go off of orientation at the end of March. I'm up to 4 patients now ( up.to 4 patients...HA... sounds retarded when I ONLY had 22 patients at my old job ).
3. I blogged about Christmas and my life in December. See here.
4. My close friend found out that she is pregnant! Can't wait for August to meet him/her!
5. Weight loss. Haa. I've been trying to eat healthier. TRYING. I've been packing my lunch more. Working out. HAHA. I'd rather sleeeeep! I did get a Wii Fit. It's fun. I guess that counts. I think I've been losing weight. Several people in the past 2 weeks have said that I look skinnier! Really ?! Thanks! I'll take it!
6. I've also been sick since January 14. Lets see. It started off as an upper respiratory infection and a sinus infection. One doctors appointment and some Amoxicillin and 36 hours later and I feel worse than ever. I go to the Urgent Care clinic and see Doctor #2 and he tells me that almost 2 full days of antibiotics hasn't touched what I have. He said that I had pharyngitis and both of my ear drums were inverted. (Inverted Ear drum-an imbalance in pressure between the middle ear and the outer ear caused by blocked (with mucus/throat funk) eustachian tubes--which can cause pain). Joy. I missed work for the first time. The next day at work was pure hell. I've never sneezed so much in my life. I'm tempted to call it projectile snotting . My sleeve needed to be autoclaved. Haha. Any who....2 days later and I felt better! I've still got the digusting crud cough but I feel dandy!!
7. Opie weighs 80 POUNDS. Holy Moly.
Ok. That's all I have for now. I'm exhausted. I worked a 14hour day yesterday and a 13 hour day today. $$Money$$Money$$Money$$!